Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Always' "Like a Girl" Ad

We've reached over 900 pageviews! Thanks to everyone out there reading us.
     I wanted to share this video with you guys that Always just put out. They use the ad to talk about the  "you __ like a girl" insult. I thought they did a nice job with it. It goes very nicely with what Luna was talking about in her April post: You ____ Like a Girl! I've put the video below.



You know, it is ridiculous that people use the phrase "like a girl" as an insult. If I do something like a girl, it's because I am a girl, and that has nothing to do with how well I do the thing. You never hear "you run like a boy" being used as an insult. Since when did being a girl become an insult?

Hope you enjoyed the video.
-- Captain Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment